The mission of Pride High School is to provide all students an opportunity to graduate through an alternative means with a non-traditional setting through a goal-oriented-pace, accelerated curriculum that is differentiated for students as needed as well as prepare them for post-secondary education.
Pride High School prepares students to become life-long learners and contributing members of our global society and the local community by providing a nurturing, challenging learning environment in which students can feel connected and successful while developing a strong sense of personal responsibility for their choices and actions.
- All students can and should earn a high school diploma.
- All students come with a unique set of strengths and weaknesses and can learn to enhance their strengths and find useful and constructive strategies to cope with their weaknesses.
- Learning is a result of teacher and student choices.
- Choices determine outcomes. If you choose a behavior, you inherently choose the outcome that is consequential to that behavior; therefore, you are responsible for your outcomes.
- PRIDE stands for Personal Responsibility in Daily Effort